Dr Gioia De Franceschi
- PhD Candidate 2014-2017. Supported by a EC Marie Curie Career Integration Grant and UCL Impact scheme
- Now a post-doc at with Tania Barkat at Basel
Dr Saba Gharaei
- PhD Candidate 2011-2015. Supported by a APA
- Now a post-doc at John Curtin School of Medical Research, ANU
Dr Selina Solomon
- PhD Candidate 2011-2014. Supported by a World Scholars Award
- In 2014 Selina won the Hunter Prize for best publication in the School of Medical Sciences, for Solomon et al., 2015, Cerebral Cortex
- Now a post-doc with Adam Kohn at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- PhD Candidate 2008-2012. (Collaborative project with Prof Paul Martin)
- In 2012 Kenny won the Dean's Research Student Publication Prize for Cheong et al., 2011, and later the 2012 Paxinos-Watson Prize from the Australian Neuroscience Society for the same paper
- Until recently a post-doc with Bill Merigan at University of Rochester, now at Stanford
Dr Erin Goddard
- Honours 2006. Awarded Honours First Class. Erin won the Colin Dunlop Prize for Best Honours Thesis in Physiology
- PhD Candidate 2007-2010. (Collaborative projects with Prof Colin Clifford).
- Until recently a post-doc with Tom Carlson at University of Sydney, now at McGill in Montreal
Dr Neel Dhruv 2014. Rodent behavioural attention. Now an editor at Nature Neuroscience
Dr Spencer Chen 2012-2015. Population coding in area MT. Now a post-doc at University of Texas at Austin
Dr Stefano DiMarco 2010-2013. Inhibitory control of retinal sensitivity. Now running his own lab at Università degli Studi dell'Aquila, Italy
Dr Aaron Camp 2007-2009. Adaptive mechanisms in LGN. Now Lecturer, Biomedical Sciences, Sydney
PhD Rotation students
Zak Ahmad 2017-8. BBSRC LiDO student. Escape response in zebrafish.
Honours and Masters students
Risto Jamul. Erasmus+ 2017. Now a PhD student in the MRC programme at Kings College.
Mo Kamel. MRes Brain Sciences 2017. Now being a doctor.
Carl Bunce. MSc Cognitive Neuroscience 2016.
Haroon Rashid. MSc Neuroscience 2015.
Ankur Perry. MRes Neuroscience 2014. Now a PhD student at Kings College with Robert Hindges.
Anastasia Sizemova. Honours 2012. Anastasia is travelling.
Chris Davey. Honours 2012. Now at a PhD student with Simon Fleming in Physics, University of Sydney.
Arnab Ahmed. Honours 2010. Collaborative project with Tamara Watson. Recently completed a PhD at UWS with Tamara Watson
Nathan Coorey. Honours 2009. Recently completed a PhD at Save Sight Institute, University of Sydney
Rajiv Wijesinghe. Honours 2009. Now doing Graduate Medical Program
Lucy Parakhina. Honours 2008. Now a professional photographer